Want to start leveling up your figurative drawing skills ASAP?
Join your host freelance illustrator Aimee Cozza as we level up our figure game together by working on some gestural sketches, provided by the AdorkaStock sketch app! We’ll be here for one hour, doing gesture drawings, but feel free to pop in or out as you desire. Any art medium is allowed, just as long as you can share your work with others. Digital artists and traditional artists are encouraged to come practice their gestural drawings and get real time feedback from real artists.
This event will happen online via Google Meet on January 18th, 2022 at 7:30-8:30 PM EST. You can RSVP on Facebook! It does not cost anything to attend, and you are not obligated to stay for the duration of the event.
- 7:30-7:45 PM – 15 min warm up, greeting, and general advice for newbies to gestural drawing
- 7:45-8:05 PM – 5 min gesture drawings; 4 in total
- 8:05-8:15 PM – 2 min gesture drawings; 5 in total
- 8:15-8:25 PM – 1 min gesture drawings; 10 in total
- 8:25-8:30 PM – 30 second gesture drawings; 10 in total
- Set up prior to joining
- Stay muted unless you are speaking
- Be courteous to others
- Do not offer critique unless asked
- Feel free to ask for critiques, tips, and more
- Try to keep talk to a PG level – it’s OK if a swear slips, but let’s be courteous of those who have small children around them
- Alternatively, if your kids/animals are screaming in the background, please be courteous enough to stay muted. Text chat will be available the entire length of the session
- Don’t feel obligated to stay the whole hour unless you want to!
- Have fun!
Google Meet can handle up to 250 participants. I am not anticipating that many participants, but if we do have that many, we will limit to a first come, first serve basis.