Inksektum was a black and white ink insect themed sketchbook for The Sketchbook Project, submitted and added to the collection in 2022. It was returned when The Sketchbook Project shut down in 2023.
This sketchbook can now be enjoyed as a free, print-at-home mini zine.
You will need:
- A color (suggested) or black and white printer with enough ink to print a lot of black
- 5 sheets of 8.5″x11″ paper
- Download the pdf file.
- Print all 5 sheets.
- Fold each sheet in half end to end. Open it up and fold it again length wise. Then fold into quarters. Make tiny books of all 5 pages. I have included a star denoting the front page (with exception to the front cover) and a line to help you with cutting. Check out assembly instructions here.
- Place each book inside the center of the previous book. Sheet 1 should have sheet 2 in it, and sheet 2 should have sheet 3 in it, etc.
- Staple or bind with string, if desired.
In 2022 I decided to do a few Sailor Moon x Coheed & Cambria crossover designs. These brooches are those, and I sold limited edition glitter and holo stickers with the designs on them.