We’re putting together a tarot card deck! Want to be part of it? It’s easy to sign up. We’re accepting new artists for our artist-made tarot card deck. Here’s what you should know:
- This tarot card deck project is for fun. There should be no expectation of the deck being printed and definitely no expectation of compensation. Ideally we’d love to print it and compensate artists for their work, but it’s better to go into it with no expectation of such a thing.
- All artwork will still be yours. You will not be asked to sign any sort of agreement in which you hand over your artwork to us completely. You do agree, however, that if the deck project goes to print, that we can include your work and print it.
- You must be able to abide by our check ins and complete the work within a reasonable timeframe. Check in dates and the final due date for the first wave will be decided in the future.
- We are gathering in Discord for this project. Please make sure you have a Discord account and can be present for major announcements and check ins.
- AI artwork is not allowed.
- Any artwork (that is not AI artwork) is allowed, as long as the finished work can be scanned or photographed in such a way that it can be printed on a tarot card in the tarot card format. 3D things, embroidery, sculpture, ceramics, jewelry, etc are all allowed.